- Barannik S., Dyomin O., Kolbasin V.
On the possibilities of using Grid as an external real-time computing device in medical imaging
- Belous L., Rubin Y., Egupov S., Ivanov A., Karachevtsev M.
Study of the influence of the matrix type on the FTIR spectra of 5-bromouracil by using EGI computing resources
- Bohaienko V.
Parallel algorithms for fast air pollution assessment in three dimensions
- Dimitrieva N.
Numerical solution of the problem of diffusion-driven flows on a wedge
- Falfushinskyi V., Tulchynskyi V., Malikov S.
Harnessing database-in-memory cloud services for geophysical data processing
- Golovynskyi A., Malenko A.
Modern methods of supercomputing center cooling overview
- Ivanenko P., Doroshenko A.
Application of rule rewriting system to software automated tuning
- Kalinichenko O., Brik O., Radchuk V., Frank-Kamenetskaya O.
The study of temperature effect on the structure and environment of CO2– radical in carbonate hydroxylapatite by computer modeling
- Khimich A., Chistyakov O.
Parallel alternately-triangular method for solving algebraic problems of eigenvalues for sparse matrices on computers with hybrid architecture
- Khimich A., Sydoruk V.
Hybrid algorithm of sparce matrix LLT-factorisation
- Komukhaev E., Cherepynets V.
Supercomputing trends: recession in characteristics and new innovations
- Kulinichenko G., Mozok E.
Thermal field analysis simulation acceleration
- Lopatkin R., Ivashchenko V.
On automated software agents propagation
- Norkin B.
Parallel information technology for solving multiobjective stochastic optimization problems
- Potebnia A., Pogorilyy S.
High performance neurocomputer architecture for combinatorical optimisation problems
- Semerenko V.
Parallel Reed-Solomon Codes
- Sergeyev A.
Parallel algorithm of identification of similar chemical compounds
- Sergienko I., Khimich A.
Intelectual supercomputing technologies in mathematical modelling
- Sergiyenko A., Glukhenko K., Regida P.
Combined Method for Retiming and Folding SDFs
- Yushchenko R., Yushchenko O.
Overcoming exchange delays on adjacent nodes of distributed finite-difference grid in seismic wave modeling